Classes for Children and Young Adults
- Hearts and Hands - a non-religious, non-profit, State licensed Preschool with a full-day and half-day year-round academic program. Hours: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Calistoga Elementary School is an elementary school offering regular classes for all students in grades K - 6, and extended day care before and after school for families who needs it.
- Fully equipped computer lab
- Gifted and Talented Program
- 21st Century After-School Leaning Program
- Calistoga Junior / High School is a comprehensive, college preparatory secondary school for grades 7 - 12. Junior and Senior High School programs are housed on the same campus.
- Winner of the California Distinguished School Award, 2005
- Interscholastic Sports Program
- Advanced Placement (AP) Classes and Napa Valley College classes on campus
- Palisades High School - a continuation high school for students who, for one reason or another, aren't succeeding in a traditional high school setting.
Classes for Adults
- The UpValley Family Center offers free classes for adults, such as in Active Kids, English Conversation and Positive Discipline for Adolescents.
- Napa Valley College and Santa Rosa Junior College have certificate programs in a variety of fields, such as Criminal Justice, Culinary Arts, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Nursing, and Viticulture & Winery Technology. They also have a General Education program for students who want to transfer to a four-year college for a Bachelor'sa Degree program.
- Sonoma State University and Pacific Union College offer Bachelor's and Masters Degree programs in a variety of majors, such as Art, Biology, Chemistry, History, Music, Psychology, and Social Work.