Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Select the document you want to file and follow the step-by-step instructions included online or inside the downloadable document.

  • Claim for Damages (PDF)
  • Complaints:                     
    • Activity Inquiry / Code Complaint Form
    • Barking Dogs – The Calistoga Police Department will respond to reports of barking dogs and contact the dog’s owner. Often, the owner is unaware of the problem and is willing to take immediate action to correct the problem. In a few aggravated cases the problem continues. If the problem continues we can document repeated calls over a period of time and take action against the owner.
      Dog Owner (PDF)
      Dog Neighbor (PDF)
    • General or Municipal Code Violation (PDF)
    • Public Works Complaint (PDF) – If you want to submit a repair request to fix a damaged sidewalk, street or streetlight; flooded storm drain or traffic problem, you should fill out this form and send it to the Public Works Department. *** For emergencies, water or sewer leaks, storm drain discharge violations, of the like, please directly contact the Public Works Department at, (707) 942-2828 during normal business hours, or Police Dispatch (707) 942-2810, for after business hours.
    • Public Works Inquiry (PDF) – If you want to inquiry about a City building or repair project in your neighborhood, you should fill out this form and send it to the Public Works Department.
  • Citizen's Crime/ Incident Report (DOC)– If you are the victim of a crime, you should fill out the Crime Report form (PDF) and send it to the Police Department as soon as possible
  • Parking Citation Contest (DOC)
  • Repair Request:
  • Request for Public Records (PDF)
  • Restraining Order (DOC) – A restraining order is an order made by the court to protect you from physical pain or injury, or the threat of physical pain or injury. It can also order the abusive person to stay away for you, to move out of your home, or to stay away from your home or the place where you work.
  • Special Event/Film Permit Application (PDF) – If you are planning to hold a wedding, anniversary party or quinceneros in a public building or park, you will need to apply for a special event permit.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer