1745 Washington Street
Calistoga, CA 94515
Children 5 and under must have an adult in the water with them at all times.
- Children between the ages 6-10 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible person, age 16 or older, at all times. Teens 16-18 years of age may be limited to accompanying 2 children at one time.
- All swimmers are highly encouraged to shower before entering the pool.
- Swimsuits and swim appropriate attire only. No street clothes, cut-offs, loose fitting T-shirts or skimpy swim wear such as g-string and thongs.
- Children over the age of 6 are not allowed in opposite-sex locker rooms.
- Only coastguard approved floatation devices allowed during recreational swim (rec swim).
- Children who are not 100% potty trained, must wear a swim diaper. This includes any children who only need a diaper at night time to sleep, so please plan ahead and bring them with you. Remind ALL children to use the bathroom before and during use of the pool.
- The pool has a large lawn and picnic area. You may bring in food. Alcohol and glass containers are not allowed at the facility at anytime.
- Admission is charged to all visitors during open pool times regardless of swimming or observing. Admission is not required for swim lesson observers.
For the latest pool information "like" us on Facebook!
Calistoga Community Pool on Facebook