- Sewer Lateral Maintenance
- Know What’s Underground Before I Dig (PDF)
- Fats, Oil & Grease Program (FOG) (PDF) (En Espanol)
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows (PDF)
- Sanitary Sewer Management Plan (PDF)
- Sewer Lateral Replacement Reimbursement Policy (PDF)
If you observe a problem surrounding a sewer matter, please call our Public Works office (707) 942-2828, or if you have a concern you would like us to note, please submit a Public Works Complaint, Inquiry, Request (PDF) form to the Public Works Department; see contact information below.
As a matter of information, the City of Calistoga has adopted the use of and abides by,
the City of Santa Rosa Construction Standards.
Public Works Department
414 Washington Street
Calistoga, CA 94515