Request Streetlight Repair

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Streetlight Problems and Outages

The City maintains the Vintage streetlights located on (and near) Lincoln Avenue.
If you see a problem or light outage with one of these streetlights, please notify
Public Works at (707) 942-2828 or email to: Public Works.

The City will also replace light bulbs for streetlights on the following streets:

  • Cinnabar Court
  • High Rocks Drive
  • Oat Hill Court
  • Table Rock Court

All other city streetlights are owned and maintained by Pacific Gas and Electric (PGE).
For these, go to PGE ONLINEPGE Streetlight Outagesto report outages or problems via their website. 

PGE will ask for the following information when reporting online or via phone:

  1. Streetlight pole# (a 3 digit # found at the base of the light pole on a metal tag, or stencil stamped on the pole)
  2. Closest physical address
  3. Nearest cross street

Please try to assist them with this information.

You can also call PGE at 1- 800-743-5000 to report a problem, or outage.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer