Select the document you want to download and follow the step-by-step instructions included online or inside the downloadable document.
- Animal Control - For assistance with abandoned, stray or unwanted domestic animals or for Licensing a Dog, contact Petaluma Animal Services Foundation.
- Activity Inquiry / Code Enforcement Complaint Form
- Bad Checks – the Napa County District Attorney’s Office investigates and prosecutes bad check cases.
- Barking Dogs – The Calistoga Police Department will respond to reports of barking dogs and contact the dog’s owner. Often, the owner is unaware of the problem and is willing to take immediate action to correct the problem. In a few aggravated cases the problem continues. If the problem continues we can document repeated calls over a period of time and take action against the owner.
Dog Owner (PDF)
Dog Neighbor (PDF)
- Dog License
- Business Emergency Contacts (PDF) – Business owners within the City limits need to update their Business Emergency Contact information every year.
- Incident / Crime Report (DOC) – If you are the victim of a crime, you should fill out this form (PDF) and send it to the Police Department as soon as possible
- Restraining Order (DOC) – A restraining order is an order made by the court to protect you from physical pain or injury, or the threat of physical pain or injury. It can also order the abusive person to stay away for you, to move out of your home, or to stay away from your home or the place where you work.
- Special Event/Film Permit Application (PDF) – Certain activities on public property require a special event encroachment permit.
- Peddler/Solicitor Permit Application (DOC) - Anyone soliciting or offering the sell of any goods, food products, wares or merchandise within the city limits of Calistoga is required to obtain a permit. A permit is required for each person engaged in the peddling or soliciting.
- Vacation Security Check (DOC) - Before you go on vacation, request a Vacation Security Check and the Police Department will check on your home while you’re on vacation.
- Release of Information request (EN) / Release of Information request (ES) - Application for release of information, incident report or crime report.