If you’re planning to build a new home, contact the Planning and Building Department to discuss your ideas before you have architectural plans drawn. Consulting with this Department before you begin your project can streamline the process and help you avoid costly mistakes.
Here are the forms you may need to complete during the planning and construction of your new residence.
- Address Change Request (PDF)
- Building Permit Application Packet LINK
- Building Permit Extension (PDF
- Building Permit Owner / Builder Verification (PDF)
- Design Review Checklist (PDF)
- Encroachment Permit Application (PDF) / Requirements (PDF)
- Planning Permit Application (PDF)
- Right to Farm Declaration (PDF)
- Tree Removal Application (PDF) / Requirements (PDF)