Calistoga Resident Pool Season Pass-FREE!
It’s almost swim season! This year, the Calistoga City Council decided to waive fees for public recreation programs which benefit Calistoga residents. Pool admission is FREE to Calistoga residents and those residing within the Calistoga Joint Unified School District.
- Passes are only required for Adults 18+
- Passes will be available for pick up starting April 8th at the Calistoga Community Pool Office
- Please bring proof of residency in Calistoga such as a utility bill, CJUSD school enrollment information, or any other document verifying Calistoga residency
- Season passes will include admission to rec swim, lap swim, and water aerobics
- Please note-you must register separately for youth swim lessons, which are also free to Calistoga residents
- Pool admission fees will be charged during special events
- Normal pool admission fees will apply to Calistoga Non-Residents
Our pool passes are online now. In order to purchase one, you need to create an online account for our new registration system.
Please visit: cityofcalistoga.perfectmind.com
After creating an online account for yourself, you will be able to register.
- Hover over “Online Booking”
- Click “Passes” in the drop down menu
- Check the box that applies to you
- Click “Buy Now” on the far left of that line
- Click “Place my order”
Now, to register another family member you will need to follow the following steps. (Note: Passes are only required for adults (18+), children are free and do not require pass registration)
- Go to “My Info”
- Click “Add Family Member”
- After you complete adding her as a family member, she should be listed under “My Info”.
- Click on her name
- Click “Buy Membership”
- Follow the same steps as you did before