Calistoga Resident Pool Season Pass-FREE!
It’s almost swim season! Pool admission is FREE to Calistoga residents and those residing within the Calistoga Joint Unified School District. To take advantage of free pool admission, the City is requesting all residents register for OR RENEW your pool season pass. Additionally, youth ages 11-17 must sign up for a season pass to come to the pool without an adult.
- Passes are required for Adults 18+ or youth ages 11-17 coming to the pool without an adult. Youth do not need a pass if they are under the age of 11 or ages 11-17 coming to the pool with an adult.
- To renew your season pass or pick up a new pass, please submit proof of residency in Calistoga such as a utility bill, CJUSD school enrollment information, or any other document verifying Calistoga residency.
- Passes will be available for pick up starting April 6th at the Calistoga Community Pool Office. If you are renewing your pass and still have your old pass, you do not need to pick up a new card.
- Season passes will include admission to rec swim, lap swim, and water aerobics
- Please note-you must register separately for youth swim lessons, which are also free to Calistoga residents
- Pool admission fees will be charged during special events
- Normal pool admission fees will apply to Calistoga Non-Residents
Our pool passes are online now. In order to register for one, you need to create an online account with our new registration system.
Please visit: cityofcalistoga.perfectmind.com
After creating an online account for yourself, you will be able to register.
- Hover over “Online Booking”
- Click “Passes” in the drop down menu
- Check the box that applies to you
- Click “Buy Now” on the far left of that line
- Click “Place my order”
Now, to register another family member you will need to follow the following steps. (Note: Passes are only required for adults and children ages 11-17yrs planning to come to the pool without an adult.)
- Go to “My Info”
- Click “Add Family Member”
- After you complete adding them as a family member, they will be listed under “My Info”.
- Click on their name
- Click “Buy Membership”
- Follow the same steps as you did before