You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are a resident of California
- You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
- You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony
- You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote
You will need to re-register to vote when:
- You move
- You change your name
- You change your political party affiliation
In California, the deadline to register to vote for an election is 15 days before each local and statewide election day, so please register early!
Registration forms can be downloaded from the Internet or completed online. If you complete the form online, the Secretary of State will send a copy to you for your signature. In order to complete the registration process, you will need to return a signed copy of the voter registration form to the City Clerk’s office by mail or in person.
You can visit or call the Election Office, which is located in the City Clerk’s Office on the second floor of City Hall.
1232 Washington Street
Calistoga, CA 94515
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 12:00 noon and 1:00pm - 4:30pm