City of Calistoga Elections are administered through the City Clerk office. Elections are held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November of each even-numbered year.
The right to vote is a fundamental freedom guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States. It allows us the right to choose the people who represent us and make the laws that we all live under. We encourage you to register to vote and, if you’re interested, to run for public office.
The City Clerk assists candidates in meeting their legal responsibilities before, during and after an election. From election pre-planning to certification of election results and filing of final campaign disclosure documents, the City Clerk can assist you. For more information, please contact the City Clerk office by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Candidate Information
- Easy Voter Guide (Members of the public can pick up easy voter guides at City Hall in English and Spanish.)
- Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
- League of Women Voters of California
- Multilingual Voting Services
- Napa County Elections
- Poll Worker Information
- Qualifications and Requirements for Running for Office
- Register to Vote
- Secretary of State
- State Voter Information Guide
- Segmento de la televisión española en la elección de noviembre