The content in this section is organized so that you can quickly and easily complete the desired task.
- Animal Control Services - For assistance with abandoned, stray or unwanted domestic animals or for Licensing a Dog, contact Petaluma Animal Services Foundation.
- Apply for – Instructions and forms for a variety of permits and services, such as auto pay, business licenses, building permits, parades and tree removal.
- Download Documents –Download and print the most commonly used City forms.
- File – Instructions on how to file complaints about barking dogs, broken street lights, restraining orders, and other issues.
- Pay – Instructions regarding how to pay for a business license, parking ticket and/or utility bill.
- Register for / to – Register for City-sponsored programs such as Recreation classes, Cubs Football, Soccer NYSL, and summer camps. This section also includes instructions for registering to vote.
- Rent – Instructions and forms for residents interested in renting City facilities, such as the Community Center and Logvy Park.
- Speak – Instructions and forms for residents interested in speaking at a City Council and/or Planning Commission Meeting.
- Volunteer for – Instructions and forms for residents interested in volunteering for City boards, commissions and committees, community organizations and special events.
Last updated: 7/10/2015 9:25:08 AM