Calistoga Resident Pool Season Pass-FREE
It's almost swim season! This year,, the Calistoga City Council decided to waive fees for public recreation programs which benefits Calistoga residents. Pool admission is FREE to Calistoga residents and those residing within the Calistoga Joint Unified School District.
To take advantage of free pool admission, the City is requesting all residents register for a pool season pass.
- Registration will open online beginning February 18th at cityofcalistoga.perfectmind.com
- Starting February 19th registration is also available at the Parks & Recreation Office-1435 N. Oak Street (Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
- Passes will be available for pick up starting April 8th at the Calistoga Community Pool office
- Please bring proof of residency in Calistoga such as a utility bill, CJUSD school enrollment information, or any other document verifying Calistoga residency
- Season passes will include admission to rec swim, lap swim, and water aerobics
- Please note-you must register separately for youth swim lessons, which are also free to Calistoga residents
- Pool admission fees will be charged during special events
- Normal pool admission fees will apply to Calistoga Non-Residents
Pool opens April 15th, see you at the pool! (spring pool schedule will be published April 1st)