Senior Maintenance Technician
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$5,035 - $6,120/mo
- Posted Date:09/19/2017 12:00 PM
Under general supervision, leads, trains, oversees, and participates in the more complex and difficult work of a crew responsible for providing construction, maintenance, and repair to assigned City infrastructure, including buildings, parks, streets, water distribution and/or stormwater and drainage systems and facilities and directs the work of assigned staff on a project or day-to-day basis; performs routine to complex maintenance and repair work in an assigned area; provides technical and specialized assistance to the assigned management and supervisory staff; and performs related work as required.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS:
- Possess and maintain a valid California class C driver’s license with the appropriate endorsements.
- Grade II Water Distribution Operator Certificate issued by the California State Water Resources Control Board (formerly California Department of Public Health Services) is required.
- Grade I Wastewater Collection System Operator Certificate issued by the California Water Environment Association (CWEA) is desired.
- Qualified Applicators Certificate is desired.
Please contact the Human Resources Department with questions or comments: