- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$15.03 - $18.27
- Posted Date:02/21/2020 12:00 PM
The City of Calistoga is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and customer service oriented individuals to perform head lifeguard duties and enforce all rules and regulations pertaining to the safety and well-being of the patrons and visitors at the facility. May also assist with the coordination, supervision and implementation of aquatic programs, instruction of swim lessons, and assist at special aquatic events. Some morning, evenings and weekends required. Bilingual applicants are strongly urged to apply.
Hours vary, employees are required to work mornings, evenings and weekends, as scheduled.
Premium Season Pay:
February 17 - June 14
September 1 - October 31
Regular Season Pay:
Salary: $15.03 - $18.27
June 15 - August 31
November 1 - February16
Licenses & Certifications:
- Standard First Aid Certificate (Free Training Provided)
- Lifeguard Training Certificate (Free Training Provided)
- Title 22 Certificate (Free Training Provided)
- Individuals 18 years and older, equivalent to the completion of the twelfth (12th) grade.
- Students must be currently enrolled in high school or working towards a G.E.D. equivalent.
- Attendance at a college or university with major course work in related field is highly desirable.
- Minimum of one year experience as a lifeguard or swim instructor at an organized aquatic facility assisting with pool management.
- Supervision of Staff.
- Bilingual skills highly desirable.
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK APPLY NOW BUTTON ABOVE (PREFERRED)
Please contact the Human Resources Department with questions or comments: