- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$14.11-$17.15
- Posted Date:02/21/2020 11:00 AM
The City of Calistoga is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and customer service oriented individuals to perform lifeguard duties and enforce all rules and regulations pertaining to the safety and well-being of the patrons and visitors at the facility. May also assist with the supervision and instruction of swim classes. Bilingual applicants are strongly urged to apply.
Hours vary, employees are required to work mornings, evenings and weekends, as scheduled:
Premium Season Pay:
February 17 - June 14
September 1 - October 31
Regular Season Pay:
Salary: $14.11 - $17.15/hr DOE
June 15 - August 31
November 1 - February 16
Licenses & Certifications:
- Standard First Aid Certificate (Free Training Provided)
- Lifeguard Training Certificate (Free Training Provided)
- Title 22 Certificate (Free Training Provided)
- Individuals 18 years and older, equivalent to the completion of the twelfth (12th) grade.
- Students must be currently enrolled in high school or working towards a G.E.D. equivalent.
- No experience necessary.
- Bilingual skills highly desirable
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK APPLY NOW BUTTON ABOVE (PREFERRED)
Our online application portal and fillable forms work best when the City of Calistoga website is accessed via Google.
Please contact the Human Resources Department with questions or comments: